Tuesday, August 25, 2009

too young

Im going to have a birthday soon. Sometimes I feel old but sometimes i feel young...a little too young. I dont know whats supposed to happen at 25 but it feels like im going through major changes already. The strange thing is i cant realy tell you what they are. I can't pinpoint them or anything. It's like i feel diffrent already. Going back to the feeling too young part...when people ask for my ID like when i buy a beer at a local store i been going to for years now. It makes me feel really young like should i really be drinking this beer? lol. When you least expect it there would be like bells and whistles...idk...lol
Having a blog is cool but im not sure what to do with it. I havent blogged in a while not meaning serusly anyways. A while ago i would care about spelling and other errors but i guess i've grown out of that. ^_^

Who cares if you cant spell lol ^_^

i found this video funny



the ending was the best part ^__^

well im off for now
yeah i know this was kinda a lame post but ill be back with more creative goodness once i get my jucies flowing....no homo xD

-till next time-

~Tony Ness~

No comments:

Post a Comment