I start the day off by getting the retail copy of EVE online. A spaceship MMO that I promised my good friend Mark I would get and play along with him. It looks great and should hold me until Champions Online comes out later in the year.
If you havent already told by now I am a big big big gamer. It is my life basically. I have 4 gaming tattoos out of the six that I have on my body. Anyways the point is im old school. I perfer older games but love a good match of Halo 3 or Gears of War 2. I have been playing since i can remember. I think my first system was the Nintendo Gameboy. It is kind of ironic because I now make chiptunes/8 bit music on my gameboy. Seems everything went full circle. lol
Anyways can't wait till tomorrow as well because I will be accompaning my girlfriend to lunch after I get the game at the ESPN zone in the city.
should be interesting because I have never been there. (I hear they have tv'son the ureinals xD)
lets hope for the best!
-Till next time-
~Tony Ness~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment