Sunday, August 2, 2009

new horrizons

This has been thought of but not carried out. My name is Tony. I am currently stepping foot into a new relationship. Perhaps I have not thought it through. I feel very strongly for her. She is right up my ally. She seems to be the right girl. I get feelings of joy when I am around her.
On another note I have been waiting for the sun to rise. It has risen, and I am awake.
Felix need to get his act together and fix his phone.
Trevor on the other hand is meeting up with a lady friend of his. I wish him the best of luck.
Me? Have I gone too far? No. I have only just begun.
Josh i have been mad at for cheating on his now ex girlfriend. She stood at my house with him...twice...and she seemed nice enough.
Jason seems to be as jerkish as ever. Never wavering always steady
Everyone else seems to be fine...then why am I struck with feelings of sadness from time to time?
I guess old habits are a bitch to break...

-Till next time

~Tony Ness~

No comments:

Post a Comment