Thursday, August 19, 2010

Rise from your grave!

Im back! Yes I took almost a year hiadus from blogging on this website. In a nutshell lots of stuff has happend. This isnt the order it happend in im just going to rammble until i get to today...Broke up with a girlfriend, got dumped by someone who bought him groceries for his apprt. (you know who you are) Blipfest 2009 and chipshows in general have been my muse and savior. Most of the rest or 2009/10 i been going to open mic's played a couple of shows and released my first EP on cd in "hyper limited quantities" (pew pew xD). Those sold like hot cakes. Bought a new computer rig...had it brake down on me and having sent it back to the company little over a week ago...i will get it sometime in september tho. Had a misunderstanding with a close family member who is not in the picture anymore and most likely never will be. My cuzzo Jason is going to grad school....good for him bad for me im kinda slim on the friends department. My brother from another mother apprently couldnt soe his wild oats and is at wits end with his wife...it really sucks and i feel for him from the bottom of my heart...My good friend Josh is going to college upstate so thats another friend thats going away...a couple of josh's friends, or should i say one of josh's friends, who was close to me in a way is not no longer in the picture because of something he said pertaining to my mother...who has been in the hospital two times this year due to health complications...shes recovering nicely now but i had a scare and it was pretty scary...which brings me to today being the 20th....why did i come back to this site if im having so much drama you ask? I have come back because I saw that the last post I made was about turning 25. I am still 25 and i can report back to you guys growing up is a hard thing to do. Being an adult is no joke. Having bills to pay and worring where your next meal is going to come from is no joke. Being 25 is hard and i feel like i have risen from my personal grave to reclaim my rightful place in this world and document it on this website or at least try to...(epic i know) I'll be turning 26 on october 27th (duh!) which is two months and a week from now...has much changed has anything stayed the same? Im not sure. I have had one hell of a year already lets see how the rest pans out for me ^_^


-Tony-

1 comment: