Friday, August 27, 2010

Me and Relationships

I am REALLY (i type it all in caps because i am frustrated) REALLY tired of this relationship bullshit. I havent been in one in a while and quite freaking frankly i really wanna be in one. I know most of the women (not girls) out there dont see much appeal in me. Maybe its because im a big guy...maybe its because im not as assirtive...but i dont know why. Im not vain by any means but i think im an attractive dude...i just dont know why people seem to not wanna go on dates or cancel on me at the last min or whatever. Remembering one girl telling me "No. Thank you." when i wanted to go to the movies...damn...like how you gonna do that. Another girl was like "Oh I wanna see what the boys in college are like.". The recurring problem is that these arent women there little immature girls. It just plan sucks that i cant find anyone. Im a member of free dating websites like OkCupid but even that seems totally antisocial. Im not looking for a random hook up or to get laid (even tho that would be nice that comes later) im looking for a deep meaningful relationship. Someone who has passion for me as much as i do them. There are a couple of women i would like to approcah but i dont know how. One i've known for a while, one i know from way back in the day, and the last one i just kinda met through a friend. What im saying is if all these roads lead nowhere whats next? More heartache, more suffering? I dont know i just want you guys to wish me luck. I mean i would like to know all these women on a another level but the question is do the want to know me on that level as well?



....i hope one day I will meet my fantasy girl and have a great long lasting relationship ^_^

till next time

-Tony-

No comments:

Post a Comment