Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Dreams and love life

I had a weird dream tonight so weird in fact i dont wanna go back to sleep. In this dream its me just sitting around my house just chillin. Suddenly out of nowhere i get this itch on my wrist where one of my seven tattoos are and i start to scratch. Its really really itchy. when i look at the affected area its red and theres a some skin coming off. So naturally i pull the skin back or up or around and my tattoo comes off but the skin underneath is fine. So i go on to my other tattoos and start peeling them off my skin one by one. No blood or nothing just as if i was peeling. Anyways half way through the process i woke up. Im spooked and i dont know what that all means. I just thought id share that with you guys.
In other news
I was told by a friend (you know who you are homegirl) that the reason I tend not to have lasting relationships is because I move to fast and I need to take things slow. I totally agree with her on this point...so much so that i've stopped all advances i could have or would have made in terms of having a relationship with this certain female friend.
Im a pretty sappy romantic so here is a song for you...


till next time

-Tony-

1 comment: