My inner most thoughts feelings and personal views also a platform to vent out or have a good time.
Thursday, November 4, 2010
I have an undying love for.....
Writing and music. Video games is another gaming in general but those three its always been music writing and video games. I can never figure out why or what got me into creative writing. I guess it was my lack of being able to express myself in words...like physical speech. I am way better at writing things down on a computer screen then on paper though. I feel like i have horrid handwriting. With the music i guess it was a passion for listening to things and enjoying them. Making music on a nintendo gameboy however struck me as a bridge between my childhood and now. I remember when i was a kid all i would do is play gameboy. I guess as a music tool some of my songs are telling a story. Thats where my creative writing side kicks in. When you boil it down im just a creative thinker. I dont even know why i started this post i just wanted to write and see where it went. Its late/early and im tried but cant sleep. On that note ill leave you with this video
No comments:
Post a Comment